where’d it go?
sign up for my SP monthly newsletter!
the old stuff
A Place for Question… on I’m going through a whol… danielgroot on Guess it’s about time to… Candice Carr on Guess it’s about time to…
- #campfire #Saturdaynights #smoreinprogress @ Shaver Lake, California instagram.com/p/BaQPtfVn-1Vo… 2 days ago
- Idea: multiple choice entry exam for presidential candidates. Must score 75% and up to run. Sample Q: Nazis are: 5 days ago
- Munch munch #slomo #bunny instagram.com/p/BZzDQbqH0_SP… 1 week ago
- RT @MattOswaltVA: Twitter, where everyday you can witness courage in the face of zero adversity twitter.com/TomiLahren/sta… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Mikel_Jollett: Police killing innocent people. twitter.com/mitchellvii/st… 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: questions
How can a person be born again? Nicodemus once famously asked. Try moving to an entirely new context and, as a full-grown adult, learn a new language and new customs. Enter as a baby. A college-educated, previously independent… baby. How … Continue reading
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot … Continue reading