where’d it go?
sign up for my SP monthly newsletter!
the old stuff
A Place for Question… on I’m going through a whol… danielgroot on Guess it’s about time to… Candice Carr on Guess it’s about time to…
- #gonefishing @ Sukhothai, Thailand instagram.com/p/BXufkuGgVLpg… 6 days ago
- RT @billclinton: Even as we protect free speech and assembly, we must condemn hatred, violence and white supremacy. #Charlottesville 6 days ago
- RT @SenSanders: The white nationalist demonstration in #Charlottesville is a reprehensible display of racism and hatred that has no place i… 6 days ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: How many white supremacists in #Charlottesville say they're Christian? Most of them? But supremacy is the opposite of Je… 6 days ago
- RT @wirelesshogan: One fruit of the heretical belief in Christian empire is a spineless church that waffles between lobbying and protesting… 1 week ago
Category Archives: spice of life
I’m a firm believer that a comic can be pithier and deeper than a philosophical quotation or dissertation.
So, what is life like when you’ve left your native land and begun cultural acclimatizing in a new place? Instead of writing something deep and pithy, here are shallow reflections on new elements in my life: Seven 11 This should … Continue reading
So what is your life like in Bangkok? If pictures are worth a thousand words, videos must be worth, like, a million, and so here are a bazillion words about Bangkok: First, videos: Time lapse of walking into the community: … Continue reading
Saved from Meritocracy by Katelin Hansen. A great article on earning, achievement, and the American lie of meritocracy and having earned what you have.
I regularly get an itch to get a piercing, dye my hair, and, recently, get a tattoo. I have no idea what triggers this – boredom? Desire for change? Latent teenage rebellion? And each time I hear my aunt’s voice … Continue reading
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!