where’d it go?
sign up for my SP monthly newsletter!
the old stuff
A Place for Question… on I’m going through a whol… danielgroot on Guess it’s about time to… Candice Carr on Guess it’s about time to…
- Pippity poppity #popthecorns instagram.com/p/Bchv3fBHzS11… 2 days ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: The US will soon face the consequences of a #TaxBill that takes money from the poor to give to the rich. Those who voted… 1 week ago
- Church this morning included “10,000 Reasons” on the organ and TBH it was awesome 2 weeks ago
- #modestomagic #mushrooms instagram.com/p/Bb0kSUpnwgEy… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JordanPeele: ‘Get Out’ is a documentary. 3 weeks ago
Category Archives: spice of life
Sabbatical means more space to learn and question, and most importantly to indulge persistent questions and thoughts that are… not deep. Not profound. Mostly… ridiculous things along the lines of shower thoughts. FOOD RELATED -What is the difference between a … Continue reading
I’m a firm believer that a comic can be pithier and deeper than a philosophical quotation or dissertation.
So, what is life like when you’ve left your native land and begun cultural acclimatizing in a new place? Instead of writing something deep and pithy, here are shallow reflections on new elements in my life: Seven 11 This should … Continue reading
So what is your life like in Bangkok? If pictures are worth a thousand words, videos must be worth, like, a million, and so here are a bazillion words about Bangkok: First, videos: Time lapse of walking into the community: … Continue reading
Saved from Meritocracy by Katelin Hansen. A great article on earning, achievement, and the American lie of meritocracy and having earned what you have.
I regularly get an itch to get a piercing, dye my hair, and, recently, get a tattoo. I have no idea what triggers this – boredom? Desire for change? Latent teenage rebellion? And each time I hear my aunt’s voice … Continue reading
see more Lolcats and funny pictures, and check out our Socially Awkward Penguin lolz!