where’d it go?
sign up for my SP monthly newsletter!
the old stuff
A Place for Question… on I’m going through a whol… danielgroot on Guess it’s about time to… Candice Carr on Guess it’s about time to…
- #gonefishing @ Sukhothai, Thailand instagram.com/p/BXufkuGgVLpg… 6 days ago
- RT @billclinton: Even as we protect free speech and assembly, we must condemn hatred, violence and white supremacy. #Charlottesville 6 days ago
- RT @SenSanders: The white nationalist demonstration in #Charlottesville is a reprehensible display of racism and hatred that has no place i… 6 days ago
- RT @JamesMartinSJ: How many white supremacists in #Charlottesville say they're Christian? Most of them? But supremacy is the opposite of Je… 6 days ago
- RT @wirelesshogan: One fruit of the heretical belief in Christian empire is a spineless church that waffles between lobbying and protesting… 1 week ago
Category Archives: la la land
When was the last time you felt it-your own longing, that is? Your longing for love, your longing for God, your longing to live your life as it is meant to be lived in God? When was the last time … Continue reading
Wednesday night I picked up a friend from the airport. No big deal, except for the fact that exactly one year ago, on a Wednesday morning, she picked me up from the airport immediately after I was deported from Thailand. D … Continue reading
Amtrak is always a gamble. Some trips are smooth; other trips, no matter how prepared you are or what you planned, turn out to be something wholly other. This post is a mediocre comparison of my Amtrak trip for Thanksgiving … Continue reading
I love this comic strip. One of the perks of being more thought-oriented is that when my heart feels afraid, overwhelmed, or sad, my brain can step in and remind me of what is true. Sometimes the reminder really helps. … Continue reading
“Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves, like locked rooms and like books that are now written in a very foreign tongue. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot … Continue reading
“There is no safe investment. To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything, and your heart will certainly be wrung and possibly be broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact, you must give your … Continue reading